100 Tongue Twisters Melatih Pengucapan Bahasa Inggris
Salah satu contoh tongue twisters adalah “She sells seashells by the seashore.” Bagaimana lidah sobat saat berusaha mengucapkan kalimat tersebut? rasanya lidah terbelit kan saat mengucapkan contoh tongue twisters tadi.
Melatih Pengucapan Bahasa Inggris Dengan Tongue Twisters
Memang tongue twisters jika diindonesiakan berarti Pemelintir lidah. Kalimat tongue twisters berupa urutan kata atau bunyi, yang sulit untuk diucapkan dengan cepat dan benar. Namun tongue twisters juga merupakan salah satu cara ampuh, dan menyenangkan untuk melatih prononcation bahasa inggris.
Tongue Twisters Untuk Melatih Pronouncation Bahasa Inggris
Berikut adalah beberapa tongue twisters untuk sobat berlatih. Baca juga 6 Procedure Text Cara Membuat Teh Bahasa Inggris.
|Tongue twister||Pengucapan||tingkat kesulitan|
|How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?||wood & chuck||Easy|
|Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?||p||Easy|
|Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?||can||Easy|
|Frivolously fanciful Fannie fried fresh fish furiously||f||Easy|
|To begin to toboggan first buy a toboggan, but don’t buy too big a toboggan. Too big a toboggan is too big a toboggan to buy to begin to toboggan.||b & t||Easy|
|She saw Sharif’s shoes on the sofa. But was she so sure those were Sharif’s shoes she saw?||s & sh||Easy|
|Give papa a cup of proper coffe in a copper coffe cup.||c & p||Medium|
|Black background, brown background||b||Medium|
|Seventy-seven benevolent elephants||l & v||Medium|
|The chic Sikh’s sixty-sixth sheep is sick||s & k||Medium|
|A loyal warrior will rarely worry why we rule.||l & r||Medium|
|A pessemistic pest exists amidst us.||s & st||Medium|
|Drew Dodd’s dad’s dog’s dead.||d||Medium|
|Which witch switched the Swiss wristwatches?||w, s & ch||Hard|
|She sells seashells by the seashore.||s & sh||Hard|
Berikut 100 tongue twisters untuk sobat berlatih bahasa inggris.
100 Tongue Twisters Melatih Pengucapan Bahasa Inggris
- Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
- Seth at Sainsbury’s sells thick socks.
- Roberta ran rings around the Roman ruins.
- Clean clams crammed in clean cans.
- Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.
- I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish.
- Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut-Butter, ’tis the peanut-butter picky people pick.
- If Stu chews shoes, should Stu choose the shoes he chews?
- There those thousand thinkers were thinking how did the other three thieves go through.
- Santa’s Short Suit Shrunk
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for icecream!
- Wayne went to Wales to watch walruses
- Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards
- Gobbling gorgoyles gobbled gobbling goblins.
- Pirates Private Property
- When you write copy you have the right to copyright the copy you write.
- A big black bug bit a big black dog on his big black nose!
- Ann and Andy’s anniversary is in April.
- Hassock hassock, black spotted hassock. Black spot on a black back of a black spotted hassock.
- How many cookies could a good cook cook If a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.
- How much ground would a groundhog hog, if a groundhog could hog ground? A groundhog would hog all the ground he could hog, if a groundhog could hog ground.
- How much pot, could a pot roast roast, if a pot roast could roast pot.
- Tie twine to three tree twigs.
- Rory the warrior and Roger the worrier were reared wrongly in a rural brewery.
- Three short sword sheaths.
- Rolling red wagons
- Green glass globes glow greenly.
- The queen in green screamed.
- I saw a saw that could out saw any saw I ever saw saw. If you happen to see a saw that can out saw the saw I saw saw I’d like to see the saw you saw saw.
- Six slimy snails sailed silently.
- I thought, I thought of thinking of thanking you.
- Seven slick slimey snakes slowly sliding southward.
- Roofs of mushrooms rarely mush too much.
- He threw three balls.
- The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes.
- Singing Sammy sung songs on sinking sand.
- Rhys watched Ross switch his Irish wristwatch for a Swiss wristwatch.
- I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch.
- On a lazy laser raiser lies a laser ray eraser.
- Scissors sizzle, thistles sizzle.
- Tom threw Tim three thumbtacks.
- How much caramel can a canny canonball cram in a camel if a canny canonball can cram caramel in a camel?
- He threw three free throws.
- Fresh French fried fly fritters
- Gig whip, gig whip, gig whip.
- Eddie edited it.
- Wow, race winners really want red wine right away!
- The ruddy widow really wants ripe watermelon and red roses when winter arrives.
- How many sheets could a sheet slitter slit if a sheet slitter could slit sheets?
- Chester Cheetah chews a chunk of cheep cheddar cheese.
- If you’re keen on stunning kites and cunning stunts,
- buy a cunning stunning stunt kite.
- Two tiny tigers take two taxis to town.
- Yally Bally had a jolly golliwog. Feeling folly, Yally Bally Bought his jolly golli’ a dollie made of holly! The golli’, feeling jolly, named the holly dollie, Polly. So Yally Bally’s jolly golli’s holly dollie Polly’s also jolly!
- Tommy Tucker tried to tie Tammy’s Turtles tie.
- Excited executioner exercising his excising powers excessively.
- Double bubble gum, bubbles double.
- Octopus ocular optics.
- This is the sixth zebra snoozing thoroughly.
- A slimey snake slithered down the sandy sahara.
- I eat eel while you peel eel
- Suzie Seaword’s fish-sauce shop sells unsifted thistles for thistle-sifters to sift.
- I wish you were a fish in my dish
- She stood on the balcony, inexplicably mimicking him hiccuping, and amicably welcoming him in.
- Silly sheep weep and sleep.
- Real weird rear wheels, real weird rear wheels, real weird rear wheels.
- I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit, upon a slitted sheet I sit.
- A pessimistic pest exists amidst us.
- Five fuzzy French frogs Frolicked through the fields in France.
- Round and round the rugged rock the ragged rascal ran.
- Buckets of bug blood, buckets of bug blood, buckets of bug blood.
- If coloured caterpillars could change their colours constantly could they keep their coloured coat coloured properly?
- Thirty-three thousand people think that Thursday is their thirtieth birthday.
- How many saws could a see-saw saw if a see-saw could saw saws?
- Bake big batches of bitter brown bread
- Which wristwatch is a Swiss wristwatch?
- Whoever slit the sheets is a good sheet slitter.
- Crush grapes, grapes crush, crush grapes.
- A black bloke’s back brake-block broke.
- here was a minimum of cinnamon in the aluminium pan.
- Big black bugs bleed blue black blood but baby black bugs bleed blue blood.
- Elizabeth has eleven elves in her elm tree.
- Purple paper people, purple paper people, purple paper people.
- I saw a kitten eating chicken in the kitchen.
- Dimensional analysis
- It’s a nice night for a white rice fight.
- If practice makes perfect and perfect needs practice, I’m perfectly practiced and practically perfect.
- Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely.
- Pad kid poured curd pulled cold.
- How many snacks could a snack stacker stack, if a snack stacker snacked stacked snacks?
- No need to light a night-light on a light night like tonight.
- How many berries could a bare berry carry, if a bare berry could carry berries?
- Well they can not carry berries
- (Which could make you very wary)
- but a bare berry carried is more scary!
- Little lady Lilly lost her lovely locket,
- Lucky little Lucy found the lovely locket.
- Lovely little locket lay in Lucy’s pocket,
- Lazy little Lucy lost the lovely locket!
- cat sat at that hat
Tongue Twisters Melatih Pengucapan Bahasa Inggris
Itu tadi example of tongue twisters yang bisa sobat gunakan berlatih bahasa inggris, pelajari juga 3 Contoh Biografi Soekarno Dalam Bahasa Inggris Dan Artinya. Sekian, semoga kumpulan tongue twisters di atas bermanfaat.