25 Kata2 Bijak Bahasa Inggris Tentang Hidup
Kali ini sobat bisa membaca kumpulan kata2 bijak bahasa inggris tentang hidup dari bahasainggrismudah.com. Kata2 bijak bahasa inggris tentang hidup pada artikel ini merupakan sarana yang baik untuk mendapatkan inspirasi tentang kehidupan, dan di saat yang sama, sobat bisa mempelajari kalimat bahasa inggris dengan membaca kata2 bijak bahasa inggris dari BIM.
Belajar Kalimat Bahasa Inggris Dengan 25 Kata2 Bijak Bahasa Inggris Tentang Hidup
Membiasakan diri membaca kata2 bijak bahasa inggris akan membantu sobat belajar bahasa inggris. Lebih dari itu, saat sobat merasa lelah dengan kehidupan, saat sobat sedang merasa kehilangan arah kehidupan, mungkin saja ada satu atau dua dari kata2 bijak bahasa inggris dari BIM yang bisa membantu sobat untuk kembali bersemangat.
Inilah 25 Kata2 Bijak Bahasa Inggris Tentang Hidup
Berikut adalah 25 kata2 bijak bahasa inggris dari BIM. Selamat membaca, coba juga baca 100 Lebih Kata Kata Bahasa Inggris Paling Dikenang Dari Film Terkenal.
- “The biggest challenge after success is shutting up about it.” ― Criss Jami
- “I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.” ― Ernest Hemingway
- “As you grew, no matter what happened we looked at the sunny side of life. As you leave take with you the wisdom to focus on the “good” in life! Catherine and Byron Pulsifer, from As You Grew
- “You deserve an amazing life; life is good and meant to be enjoyed to the fullest.” Greg Adenauer, Abundance
- “Life is a mixture of moments, both negative and positive: beautiful, memorable, painful, scary, and difficult to overcome.” Debeena Harris, Mindfulness
- “Life is a game and your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to play fully.” Wendy Hearn “The true test in life does not occur when all is going well. The true test takes place when we are faced with challenges.” Catherine Pulsifer
- “The phrase ‘personal growth’ is tossed around all the time, but what exactly is it? It is the mental, spiritual, and emotional process by which we move from self-limitation, deterioration and failure to self-improvement and victorious living.”
- Vivian Eisenecher, Recovering Me, Discovering Joy
- “Don’t get carried away with the stuff happening in your life or believe in instant gratification and sell yourself short, look for suitable ways to engage with what happens in your life.” Scott Hinsborough, How To Increase Self Confidence
- “Don’t take life too serious. You’ll never escape it alive anyway.” Elbert Hubbard
- “Attitude and ability are complementary to each other for success in life.” M. K. Soni
- “In Life We Can Have Results or Reasons.” Harald Anderson
- “Life, sometimes so wearying is worth its weight in gold the experience of traveling lends a wisdom that is old. John McLeod
- “Life is much more fun if you live it in the spirit of play and collaboration, working with instead of against others.” Wally Amos
- “Life reflects your own thoughts back to you.” Napoleon Hill
- “Live in the active voice, rather than passive. Think more about what you happen than what is happening to you.” William de Witt Hyde
- “Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.” Author Unknown
- “Many people in today’s society waste a lot of their time on social media and entertainment to stimulate themselves but spend little to no time at all trying to improve themselves or their life situation.” Noel N, Daily Planner
- “… we often learn the most from situations that demonstrate what not to replicate than we do from exemplary lessons in life and leadership.” Kristina Diviny-MacBury, Principal Pro
- “What we have to get straight in our heads is that owning the money doesn’t mean ANYTHING. “It’s the DOING with money that develops us – it’s not in the having. And when you have more, you’re enabled to DO more.” Jack Canfield
- “More importantly, the process of goal setting has helped me to focus not on what someone else thought I should do or be, but instead, on what I wanted to accomplish with my life. It can do the same for you.” Catherine Pulsifer, Wings for Goals
- “There’s no way to know how many people your life will influence. You don’t know who is watching, listening, or learning from you.” Charles Stanley
- “Many of the people who achieve the greatest successes, and who really feel fulfilled and satisfied with their lives, are those who have come from the most challenging circumstances or have faced the most adversity.” Grant Andrews, The Life of Your Dreams
- “It is a proven fact that what you see and hear constantly over time enters your heart, and what enters your heart enters your life, and will eventually determine the quality of your life.” Jide Adeniba, You Can Have It If You Really Want It
- “Have you ever wondered how some of the worst things that happen in your life turn out to be some of the best experiences you’ve ever had?” Dean Pennicott
25 Kata2 Bijak Bahasa Inggris Tentang Hidup
Semoga sobat bisa belajar bahasa inggris dari kata2 bijak bahasa inggris di atas. Pelajari juga 5 Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Bahasa inggris Resmi Dan Artinya. Sekian, semoga sobat juga mendapatkan inspirasi tentang kehidupan setelah membaca kata2 bijak bahasa inggris di atas.